Aram L. Moore, CPA
Aram Moore a Partner at Tidwell Group whose knowledge and understanding of the affordable housing industry makes him an invaluable resource to his clients. For more than 15 years, Moore has built a national practice and has been dedicated to serving the owners, management companies and developers that enable people to have a place to call home.
Clients speak highly of Moore’s excellent continual communication with their team members and how he remains focused on meeting their goals. His extensive experience includes knowledge of the low-income housing tax credit program, the historic tax credit program, tax-exempt bonds and the regulatory requirements of various federal and state governmental housing agencies.
Moore takes pride in frequently attending trade shows, conferences and affordable housing industry events throughout the country. He draws on the relationships he’s built with syndication groups, state and local housing agencies, developers, HUD personnel and industry leaders to help clients elevate their success.
- BA, Accounting, Capital University
Certification & Licensure
- CPA – State of Ohio
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Midwest Affordable Housing Management Association (MAHMA) Board Member, currently serving as Treasurer National Affordable Housing Management Association (NAHMA)
- Illinois Housing Council
- Columbus Apartment Association, Associate Member