Christopher R. Bailey, CPA
Chris Bailey is a Partner on the Assurance team in Tidwell Group’s Columbus office. Bailey has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting and plays an integral role in the Firm’s services provided to the affordable housing industry including HUD, Rural Development, and Section 42 low-income housing tax credit projects. He also has extensive experience with not-for-profit organizations, specifically related to Uniform Guidance engagements, as well as the development of a specialty practice working with Community Action Agencies.
Chris consults with clients on a vast array of affordable housing and not-for-profit issues and acts as an overall business advisor. Chris understands the importance of client service and prides himself on both quality and on-time delivery.
- BA, Accounting – Wright State University
Certification & Licensure
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Board Member, Affordable Housing Association of Indiana
- Board Member, Her Story, Inc.