Eric Beining, CPA, CGMA
Eric Beining is a Tax Partner in Tidwell Group’s Columbus office. He has over 20 years of commercial real estate, not-for-profit, and public accounting experience.
Beining’s Public Accounting qualifications are extensive. He began his career working at a Big Four CPA firm, where he gained valuable experience working with tax-exempt organizations, high-net-worth individuals, as well as pass-through and corporate tax returns.
In addition to his extensive Public Accounting experience, Beining brings impressive leadership qualities to Tidwell Group’s Columbus Office. He served as the CFO of a Columbus-based commercial real estate and appraisal firm. His focus as CFO was primarily on investor relations, financial reporting, and project financing. In addition to his time as CFO, he also serves as Board Treasurer of a Federal Credit Union, a not-for-profit financial institution that serves roughly 13,000 healthcare employees across Ohio.
Beining is a graduate of the University of Cincinnati with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting and a Master of Science in Accounting. He is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of Ohio as well as a licensed commercial real estate agent. He has received the Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA) designation.
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting, University of Cincinnati
- Master of Science in Accounting, University of Cincinnati
- Real Estate, Hondros College of Business
- CPA, State of Ohio
- Licensed commercial real estate agent
- Chartered Global Management Accountant
- OHSAA Licensed Basketball Official
- Board Treasurer, Ohio Healthcare Federal Credit Union
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Ohio Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Previously – Treasurer, Columbus Landmarks Foundation
- Previously – Finance Committee Chair, Columbus Landmarks Foundation